Welcome to this week’s episode of the Story-Driven Business Show!
This week’s episode is all about me. I realize that seems a bit self-serving, but though I’m actually pretty anxious about telling it for the first time (to the public, anyway), I feel like it’s pretty important for me to do it.
I want you, the listener, to know who I am and why I feel like I have something to say about business and storytelling. I also want to get this show started with some real, raw honesty – this isn’t going to be the typical sunshine and rainbows startup story. Finally, I want you, my listener and friend I haven’t met yet, to perhaps realize that you aren’t alone if you’ve faced some of the same dilemmas as I have.
So let’s jump into the story!
In this week’s episode, I discuss:
- My story starting 23 years ago with my first programmable computer (I don’t go through ALLLLL of it, don’t worry…)
- How I struck out on my own and started my business
- The first dilemma I faced: how to grow my one-man business while maintaining great customer service
- The dual disaster I brought down on myself and how I resolved each situation
- How finding my first real coach and teacher started me on a new path
- How finding my current mentor and his podcast connected the dots between Disney and business
- The final ingredient to my “business success” recipe
Key ThoughtsAll of my success in business can be attributed to the relationships I nurtured, and all of my failures to the relationships I abused or took for granted. Click To Tweet
Have you entered the BIG GIVEAWAY?!
To celebrate the launch of my new show (this one!), I’m holding a giveaway/contest for a HUGE prize pack which includes your ticket and hotel stay to the Momentum Conference by Lou Mongello in Orlando this October!
Click the big banner below to enter!
Until next time, stay Story-Driven, and I’ll see ya real soon!