Hello there! This week’s episode of the Story-Driven Business Show is all about… uh… story.
More specifically, it’s about the importance of storytelling and story structure in our businesses. It’s a pretty foundational topic to cover and lays the groundwork for, well, forever.
Let’s get to it!
In this episode, I discuss:
- Why we’re talking about this to begin with (including why Disney is my inspiration for the subject)
- How Walt set Disney apart from other storytellers
- How we can draw inspiration from stories like Wall-E, Sleeping Beauty, and Pirates of the Caribbean to understand these ideas
- The 2 big ways we should use storytelling within (and external to) our companies
- How this all came together in my own business(es)
Key ThoughtsThink of Pirates of the Caribbean. It started with a ride, which led to a movie, which influenced the rides, which led to a whole new attraction altogether in Shanghai. THAT's the power of storytelling in our businesses, and not just… Click To Tweet The business owner that tells the right story, to the right person, at the right time in his or her #marketing wins the day. Promise. Click To Tweet
Have you entered the BIG GIVEAWAY?!
To celebrate the launch of my new show (this one!), I’m holding a giveaway/contest for a HUGE prize pack which includes your ticket and hotel stay to the Momentum Conference by Lou Mongello in Orlando this October!
Click the big banner below to enter!
Until next time, stay Story-Driven, and I’ll see ya real soon!