Hello there! This week’s episode is my second book review episode, and it’s a book I love and read over and over because it’s so impactful on everything I do and the way I try to think about both business and life.
This book review is on “The Dip” by Seth Godin, a short, simple, and brutally honest book about “when to stick and when to quit” as Mr. Godin puts it.
Let’s get into the story!
In this book review episode, I discuss:
- What “The Dip” is all about
- How it seems to be a book about quitting (and how it sort of is), but not really
- A quick look at what the dip is and why it’s so important to the book and to us
- What Mr. Godin ACTUALLY means by “quitting”
- The difference between quitting and failure
- Why “you haven’t failed until you quit” is incomplete advice
- My favorite moment from the book, or, why we deserve more than “average”
- Why you should definitely carry a hardcover copy of this book with you and re-read it often
Click here to pick up your copy of The Dip (and help support the show in the process)!
The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick)
Want to get MORE from your reading?
Get my free downloadable and printable “StoryNotes” note-taker for business reading, then discuss your notes with us in the Facebook community!