This week’s episode is SUPER special (for me at least): it’s the first I’ve been able to record on site at Disney!
Since I was hanging out around Disney Springs at Walt Disney World for the Momentum Weekend Workshop conference anyway, I wanted to record an episode that incorporated Disney Springs in some way, and I think I hit on a great topic.
So: let’s get into the story!
On this week’s show, I discuss:
- What Disney Springs is and how it has evolved over the years since 1975
- How Disney Springs looks today and why
- How my business has evolved (a lot) over the years
- The importance of core elements that remain the same even through evolutions
- The three major catalysts or causes for evolution in business, including:
- Market changes
- Changes in yourself as the entrepreneur
- Changes caused by our screw-ups 😀
- Two-ish questions to ask yourself to judge whether you’re prepared for your next evolution
And come discuss how evolution has worked in YOUR business in our private Facebook group, the Story-Driven Business Owners!
That’s all for this week, so until next time, stay story-driven, and I’ll see ya real soon!