This week’s episode is important (aren’t they all? “Of course!” you confirm resoundingly!).
There’s a concept that’s gotten me into a great deal of trouble throughout my entrepreneurial journey, and it’s the idea that I’m, “waiting for,” something.
It struck me at the Momentum conference I recently attended, and I realized it was a big enough issue for me and for many that I heard at the conference that I needed to address it here.
So: let’s get into the story!
On this week’s show, I discuss:
- What might have happened if Walt had waited (for us and for him)
- A couple of the other “W’s” that inspired this, including “Why?” and “What If?”
- How “waiting” has cost me in my business and personally
- Why we must be careful of “waiting for”
- When waiting is necessary and what it means when it is
- How waiting ALWAYS has a cost
- What to do when confronting a “waiting for” situation
Key ThoughtsWaiting ALWAYS has a cost, even if it's just an opportunity. Click To Tweet
Thanks to HarshLight at Flickr for the great cover photo!