On this week’s show, I want to talk about something I am absolutely terrible at, and that’s setting (and respecting) boundaries for and with ourselves AND our clients or customers.
Let’s get into the story!
On this week’s show, I discuss:
- How bad I am at respecting my own boundaries 😀
- How Walt Disney set boundaries, BUT
- How we’re not like the heroes in a 2 hour movie (the hero life is different for us)
- Why it’s critical to set and respect business boundaries even in the age of customer service above all
- Why it’s harder to respect our boundaries in this day and age (and what to do about it)
- The three most important kinds of boundaries to set: space, communication, and time
- A special idea inspired by my new friend Keenya Kelly: setting boundaries preemptively
- How it’s always easier to set your boundaries now rather than later
“Waiting fors” can REALLY mess up our boundaries… confront your waiting fors with this free worksheet: