On this week’s episode, I talk about a common issue I see among entrepreneurs (and that I’ve been working to overcome in myself for years):
Chasing the quick win.
Let’s talk about what it means, why it’s probably not the best approach, and the new approach I’m taking in my business and entrepreneurial life.
On this week’s episode I discuss:
- How “chasing the quick win” isn’t just “starting new businesses”
- The problem with always being on the chase
- How Walt and the Disney company are great examples of the OPPOSITE of chasing the quick win
- The two ways to look at entrepreneurship and how they’re similar to the stock market
- The difference between “chasing the quick win” and “embracing opportunities”
Then be sure to come join the discussion (which I’ve actually kicked off in a post this week) at getstorydriven.com/facebook
That’s all for this week!
Until next time, stay story-driven, and I’ll see ya real soon!