I’m excited for you to listen to this week’s episode. It’s like a mid-season culmination episode wrapping up a variety of recently discussed topics.
It boils down to this: we have to get control of our tendency to indulge distractions at every opportunity. I share practical tips for doing so.
Let’s get into the story!
In this week’s episode, I discuss:
- What exactly I mean by “entrepreneurial squirrel syndrome”
- How awareness is the key first step and how to practice awareness
- Why understanding “why” is so important
- Considering whether a new distraction is a business idea, a new hobby, or just a plain distraction and why that’s critical
- On a bit of a tangent: why “find satisfaction” is my new motto (instead of “find your passion”)
- Indulging distractions in small doses
- The importance of accountability
- How a mastermind group can be a game-changer for your business
- How it all boils down to this: stick to the story.
That’s all for this week’s episode!
I’d LOVE to hear from you (and your ideas on combating distraction) in our Facebook group – stop on by, stay awhile!
Until next time, stay story-driven, and I’ll see ya real soon!
Check out the Waking Up app (I reviewed it) to help with the “awareness” step!