This week’s episode is about one of my favorite things to do: setting impossible goals.
Let’s dive into the story.
In this week’s episode, I discuss:
- Walt’s take on doing impossible things
- The danger in limiting our beliefs based on past performance
- The importance of “fun” in setting impossible goals
- How to more effectively break a large goal into digestible chunks
- The pitfalls of “qualifying” our belief in an impossible goal
- An example of embracing missteps along the way to my own impossible goal
- Walt’s more important message about getting things done
That’s all for this week!
What’s YOUR impossible goal? Come share it in the Facebook group!
And until next time, stay story-driven, and I’ll see ya real soon!
This episode was very much inspired by an episode of the Life Coach School podcast by Brooke Castillo. Go listen to it!