This week’s episode is a big one. I want to talk about standing up for ourselves in business (because, as the title suggests, there are no fairy godmothers coming to our rescue in business).
Let’s get into the story.
In this week’s episode, I discuss:
- How we think of “CEOs” as high-powered, hard-charging, go-getters who “don’t take no @#(*%,” but might not act that way in running our own businesses
- The toll that ultimately takes on us
- How we aren’t like Cinderella at all
- How it’s not necessarily “bullies” that we have to “stand up to”
- Three scenarios in my business that I’ve had to deal with and either “stand up for myself” or not
- What to do if you ARE facing a more “bullying” situation
Thank you so much for listening (like seriously). You folks are da best.
Until next time, stay story-driven, and I’ll see ya real soon!