This week’s episode on one of my favorite subjects (and one I think a lot of entrepreneurs struggle with): investing in ourselves as entrepreneurs.
Let’s get into the story!
In this week’s episode, I discuss:
- Why investing in ourselves is so critical to begin with
- Walt’s take on such investment and the nature of curiosity
- How the more than $10,000 of courses I’ve taken have ACTUALLY benefited me
- How one of my favorite coaches/podcasters, Brooke Castillo of The Life Coach School, made the leap and dropped $36,000 on her coach (and why it made sense)
- The nature of “easy buttons”
- How investing in ourselves isn’t just about education
It’s a jam-packed episode, and I think every entrepreneur needs to think about how to incorporate self-investment into his or her life.
Until next time, stay story-driven, and I’ll see ya real soon!
- My review of “Who’s the Leader of the Club?” by Jim Korkis
- Brooke Castillo’s podcast on “Lessons Learned from 17 Million”