This week I’m diving into a subject that I know I – and I suspect many of you – wrestle with constantly: what to do with the advice (and opinions) of others about our businesses.
Walt – as he so often does – sets a great example for us to follow, so let’s dive into the story.
In this week’s episode, I discuss:
- Why this is such an important issue to understand
- How Walt Disney handled the advice and opinions of others very effectively
- Why you should have the courage to make your own choices
- The difference between advice and opinions
- And example of when listening to the “advice” of “the internet” was wrong for my business
- When, no matter what the advice or opinions of others, we have to look to compromise instead of choosing our own path
That’s all for this week’s episode!
I’d LOVE to hear from you (and how advice has helped or hurt you in YOUR entrepreneurial journey) in our Facebook group – stop on by, stay awhile!
Until next time, stay story-driven, and I’ll see ya real soon!